“Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.”
— Norman Cousins
Team Cares Coat DriveTeam Wellness Center in conjunction with Team Cares Inc. is glad to announce our first annual coat drive. From October 22nd through December 21st we will collect coats at our Detroit centers and various other locations and events.
Throughout the winter, coats will be distributed at no cost to adults and children with mental illness and behavioral health conditions. Many of whom are homeless and lack the resources to purchase coats to keep them warm during the winter.
Please consider partnering with us. We will deliver collection boxes to partners who are willing to accept donations at their site or community event. To have a donation box placed at your location or event call 313-331-3435.
- Team Wellness Center East – 6309 Mack Ave. Detroit, MI 48207 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m)
- Team Wellness Center Eastern Market – 6309 Mack Ave. Detroit, MI 48207 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m)
- Fuse Technology Group – 2222 Hilton, Ferndale, MI 48220 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m)
- Robin’s Loft – 95 Oak St, Wyandotte, MI 48192 (Mon, Wed & Thu 11 a.m. to 6 p.m; Tue 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Fri & Sat 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Life Skills Village – 914 West Nine Mile, Ferndale, MI 48220 (Monday through Friday, (9 a.m. to 5 p.m)
- Coming Soon!
Team Cares Coat Drive Partners