“Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.”
— Norman Cousins
We are seeking an energetic, caring, and well-organized Master’s level social worker or Master’s level professional counselor to work as a Clinical Services Supervisor for our Eastern Market Clinic. The basic functions will be to supervise and evaluate the case management and clinical treatment approaches of the staff. Lead, coach, mentor and instruct clinical staff by providing orientation and ongoing training. Must be able and ready to take on additional tasks and responsibilities from the Clinical Director. Be flexible with work hours, a selfstarter, adapt quickly, organized and able to meet deadlines. The right candidate will begin this role in a full-time capacity.
Who We Are Looking For:
This excellent opportunity will allow you to work on the cutting edge of medical, psychiatric and substance use care with Returning Citizens. Experience with criminal justice, psychiatric inpatient and NGRI population a plus, but not required. You must be a self-starter and have the ability to work with little to no direction. Excellent human relations and communication skills are needed to maintain good rapport and effective working relationships with stakeholders, staff, and members.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Related Field
- Current CAADC or Development Plan
- Friendly and courteous demeanor
- Motivated self-started with the ability to work under little to no direction
- Excellent human relations and communication skills are needed to maintain good rapport and effective working relationships with stakeholders, staff, and members
- Beliefs and values that support and promote recovery
Requirements: Full or Limited State issued license by Board of Social Work (LMSW/LLMSW) or Professional Counselor (LPC/LLPC)
Job Type: Full-time
Contact: Interested candidates can send resumes to HR@t-mhs.com or apply now at https://teamwellness.aidaform.com/application