“Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.”
— Norman Cousins
Do you have a human resources background and are looking to continue to develop your skills in a quickly expanding organization? If you are ready to take on a challenge, this could be the opportunity for you!
Team Wellness Center (www.teamwellnesscenter.com) is a premier provider of integrated primary care and mental health services in the Metro-Detroit area. With multiple clinical sites in Detroit, Southgate, and Westland, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of individuals by providing an array of comprehensive behavioral and physical health services in a trauma informed environment that promotes quality of life, continuous improvement, social awareness and healing.
We are presently seeking a full-time Human Resources Coordinator to provide support in all functional areas by performing a variety of human resources administrative duties to ensure the efficient running of department operations and timely completion of administrative projects for our growing organization.
As a Human Resources Coordinator with Team Wellness, you will:
- Assist with reporting and information requests for both internal and external parties
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resources files, records, and documentation in both physical and electronic formats
- Perform periodic audits of human resources files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately, following up with employees and/or managers as needed to obtain missing or incomplete items
- Conduct and/or assist with new hire orientation
- Assist with the planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, and other employee recognition events
- Complete all verification of wage and/or employment requests
- Prepare offer letters for new hires and internal status changes
- Process background check requests for new hires, as well as routine monthly and annual background checks, reviewing results and escalating issues for review
- Maintain training records and attendance rosters for employees, updating individual employee files as necessary
- Process status changes within HRIS
- Provide backup and support to all human resources functional areas, including benefits, payroll, recruiting, training, performance management, and credentialing
- Manage electronic onboarding process for new hires
- Complete Forms I-9, including verifying I-9 documentation and maintaining I-9 files with oversight from the Human Resources Generalist and/or Human Resources Director
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources or related field; may substitute commensurate experience, training, or certification in lieu of formal degree
- Minimum of 1 year of human resources experience, required; previous experience in a healthcare setting, preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, required
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, time management, and follow-through skills, required
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- Floating paid days off
- Tuition reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Contact: Interested candidates can send resumes to Jessica Sheeler, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.