“Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.”
— Norman Cousins
Team Wellness Center is one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in Wayne County, Michigan, with outpatient clinics in Detroit and Southgate. Accredited as a Behavioral Health Home and Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, we are industry leaders in the initiative to combine physical health, mental health, substance abuse and social determinants of health. We serve more than 15,000 members a year; we are fast-paced and innovative in our approach to care. Our members enjoy the effectiveness of wraparound services by having their complete medical needs addressed by an inter-disciplinary team of doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, therapists, peer specialists, and care coordinator social workers. Clean and newly remodeled facilities always make the staff and members feel welcomed. In business since 2002, our staff aspire to being the best! State of the Art electronic documentation; mobile computing devices; and our company’s app; makes the job that much more efficient. Do you have what it takes to go the extra mile for the vulnerable ones in our community?
Who We Are Looking For:
If you have a passion for helping people towards their best self, you should apply! These excellent opportunities allow you to work on the cutting edge of medical and psychiatric and substance use care. You will collaborate with seasoned professionals on cases ranging from depression to severe and persistent mental illness, as well as drug addictions. You will have a direct impact on the quality of member care. Our outpatient clinics treat more than just the person’s illness. You will be part of a well-round team and linked directly to the member’s overall treatment plan; to ensure that they are safe, socially thriving, and living a fulfilling life of recovery, in the least restrictive environment.
- Candidate must have valid driver’s license and ability to pick up in the community with team members.
- Monitoring facilities as assigned and serve as a general presence and visible deterrent to harm of people and property.
- Must ensure a safe and secure working environment for any facility owned/operated by Team Wellness Center.
- Provide transportation within the community as part of the CART program, crisis addiction response team.
- Assist with coordination of services and transportation within the community for members.
- Assist members, peers, and clinical staff by complementing goals and objectives when necessary and properly appraised.
- Be available to members in the event of an emergency.
- Complete documentation and critical incident reported related to direct and non-direct services within 24 hours.
What We Offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
- Floating paid days off
- Bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Contact: Interested candidates can apply now at https://teamwellness.aidaform.com/application