“Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.”
— Norman Cousins
Team Cares Coat DriveTeam Wellness Center in conjunction with Team Cares Inc. has kicked off our fifth annual coat drive. From November 1st through December 19th, 2022 we will collect coats at our clinics and various other locations.
Throughout the winter, coats will be distributed at no cost to adults and children with mental illness and behavioral health conditions. Many of whom are homeless and lack the resources to purchase coats to keep them warm during the winter.
You can donate coats by bringing them to one of the locations below.
- Team East – 6309 Mack Ave. Detroit, MI 48207 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Team Eastern Market – 2925 Russell St. Detroit, MI 48207 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
- Team Jefferson – 11105 E Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48214 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Team Southgate – 14799 Dix-Toledo Rd. Southgate, MI 48195 (Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Team West – 34290 Ford Rd, Westland, MI 48185 (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Please consider partnering with us. We are seeking community partners who are willing to collect coats at their site or event. Businesses and community groups interested in participating can call 313-287-6705.
- Coming Soon!
Team Cares Coat Drive Partners