“Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.”
— Norman Cousins
Women's Jail Diversion & Re-EntryIntroducing Team West!
Team West is a modern 32-bed residential recovery program that helps adult female returning citizens transition back into the community. Participants are provided with supports and management skills for their illness or disorder that will allow them to live productive and healthy lives. The program is run by women, for women.
Services offered include:
- Mental Health Treatment including Psychiatry and Case Management
- Individual and Group Clinical Therapy
- Substance Use Treatment
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Peer Support and Mentorship
- Skill Building & Pre-Vocational Training
- Adult Education & G.E.D. Classes
- Primary Care and Dental Services
- Employment Assistance
- Socialization and Recreation
- Family Reunification
Immediate Bed Availability & 24/7 Admissions:
For referrals and immediate placement call Team at 888-813-TEAM(8326).
Who We Serve:
Adult female offenders who have been released or diverted from jail or prison where mental illness and/or substance abuse may be a factor.
Team West is located at 34290 Ford Rd. Westland, MI 48185